(as of Feb 18,2023 11:01:16 UTC – Details)
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness.
Bluetooth 5.3: The wireless earbuds adopts Bluetooth 5.3 Chip, the connection signal is more stable and transmission speed is faster and the pairing mode can be switched in 1 second.
High Stereo Sound: Bluetooth headphones built-in 13mm powerful speakers will boost bass by 43% that Ensure a stable connection and pure sound quality, show more music details.
Ultralight Design: Weighing just 3.3g, these wireless earphones provide a comfortable wearing experience without weighing down your ears. The tiny charging case that fits in any pocket.
35 Hours of Playtime: With fast charging Type-C interface, the bluetooth earbuds be fully charged only need 1 hours. The earbuds can play 5h on a single charge, the charging case can provide an additional 6 times charge.
IPX7 Waterproof: Wireless earbuds using IPX7 nano-coating technology, it can protect internal components from liquids and ensure a longer service life.
|Product Dimensions||1.38 x 1.38 x 0.59 inches|
|Item Weight||1.57 ounces|
|Item model number||S22Pro|
|Batteries||3 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)|
4.3 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank|| #7,265 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
#861 in Earbud & In-Ear Headphones
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||December 13, 2021|
Warranty & Support
1. Make sure the earbuds is charged before pairing
2. Open the charging case, when the earbuds signal light blink red and blue alternately, they are ready to be searched
3. Open your phone Bluetoth and find “S22”, click on it to pair successfully
1. Remove the protective plastic film for the first charge
2. Make sure the charging connector on the bottom of the charging case is dry and clean. Make sure the charging contacts on the bottom of the case and the earbuds are not covered with foreign objects.
1. Please avoid connecting your mobile phone with other Bluetoth devices at the same time.
2. Make sure that the earbuds are connected to your mobile phone at a certain distance (approx. 15M).
3. Try putting the earbuds in the charging case and taking it out again, or re-pairing it with your mobile phone if the sound is delayed, no sound, no connection.