Thank you for joining!
Your access Pro+ Contents below.
A Beginner’s Guide to the Internet of Things
Internet of Things (IoT) adoption in the Asia-Pacific region has accelerated over the past few years, fueled by the growing digitalization and desire to improve business processes across the region. According to a study by Omdia, the Asia-Pacific region is predicted to have 38.9 billion IoT devices in circulation by 2030. These devices are being used in a range of IoT applications, from delivery trolley tracking in New Zealand to automated agriculture in Singapore In this e-guide, learn more about IoT developments across the region and how to use the technology to drive business results.
- IoT applications and examples in business
- Top Advantages and Disadvantages of IoT in Business
- How Bosch is driving Industry 4.0 in India
- Thinxtra teams up with Hong Kong’s LBS on smart hygiene
- NZ glassmaker taps IoT to track delivery trolleys
- How IoT and machine learning are automating agriculture